● May support blood sugar regulation and cardiovascular health (166).
● May support cardiovascular health via decreased levels of fasting plasma glucose, total cholesterol, LDL-C, triglyceride levels, and an increase in HDL-C levels (166).
● May support blood sugar regulation by improving insulin sensitivity and enhanced glucose uptake (166).
● A potent polyphenolic antioxidant that may support blood pressure, insulin sensitivity, and metabolic health (25).
● Contains high concentration of ECGC that may reduce body fat mass, increase fat oxidation(burning) and increase caloric expenditure during exercise. (25).
● Potent anti-inflammatory compound that may support glutathione production and inhibition of pro-inflammatory markers (cytokines). (26).
● May reduce oxidative stress (chronic inflammation in the body) (26).
● May support immune health, antioxidant activity, balanced estrogen levels, antiviral support, antibacterial, reduced stress, improved exercise performance, and blood sugar regulation (194,195).
● May support immune health via high concentrations of betagluxans which increase natural killer cell activity and t-cell mediated immunity (194).
● May support cognitive function, digestive health, exercise recovery, antioxidant function, blood sugar regulation, and reduced inflammation (306, 307, 308, 309).
● May support cardiovascular health via reduced cholesterol, reduced blood pressure, reduced blood pressure, increased nitric oxide production, and reduced inflammation of blood vessels (307).
● May support antioxidant function via high levels of polyphenols, anthocyanins, reduced inflammatory cytokines, reduced DNA damage, and increased free radical scavenging capability (307).
● May support cardiovascular health, immune health, and may combat against urinary tract infections (156, 157).
Proper Use of This Supplement
Suggested Use: Take 2 capsule, 2 times daily or as directed by a health professional.
Our Formula Vs Other Formulas on the Market.
1. Our formula is GMP certified and made in an FDA registered facility.
2. Source cheap ingredients from heavily polluted soils.
2. Utilizes ProBlend Support™, a synergistic blend of green tea extract, reishi mushroom, and cranberry, providing additional broad-spectrum nutritional support quality in a bioavailable and efficaciously dosed formula.
2. Uses cheap pancreatic support herbs that may have heavy metals due to poor product quality and fillers.
Bogdanski, P., Suliburska, J., Szulinska, M., Stepien, M., Pupek-Musialik, D., & Jablecka, A. (2012). Green tea extract reduces blood pressure, inflammatory biomarkers, and oxidative stress and improves parameters associated with insulin resistance in obese, hypertensive patients. Nutrition research (New York, N.Y.), 32(6), 421–427.https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nutres.2012.05.007
Haidari, F., Samadi, M., Mohammadshahi, M., Jalali, M. T., & Engali, K. A. (2017). Energy restriction combined with green coffee bean extract affects serum adipocytokines and the body composition in obese women. Asia Pacific journal of clinical nutrition, 26(6), 1048–1054.https://doi.org/10.6133/apjcn.022017.03
Fu, Z., Liska, D., Talan, D., & Chung, M. (2017). Cranberry Reduces the Risk of Urinary Tract Infection Recurrence in Otherwise Healthy Women: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.The Journal of nutrition,147(12), 2282–2288.https://doi.org/10.3945/jn.117.254961
Zhu, Y., Sun, J., Lu, W., Wang, X., Wang, X., Han, Z., & Qiu, C. (2017). Effects of blueberry supplementation on blood pressure: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized clinical trials.Journal of human hypertension,31(3), 165–171.https://doi.org/10.1038/jhh.2016.70
Travica, N., D’Cunha, N. M., Naumovski, N., Kent, K., Mellor, D. D., Firth, J., Georgousopoulou, E. N., Dean, O. M., Loughman, A., Jacka, F., & Marx, W. (2020). The effect of blueberry interventions on cognitive performance and mood: A systematic review of randomized controlled trials.Brain, behavior, and immunity,85, 96–105.https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bbi.2019.04.001
Rocha, D., Caldas, A., da Silva, B. P., Hermsdorff, H., & Alfenas, R. (2019). Effects of blueberry and cranberry consumption on type 2 diabetes glycemic control: A systematic review.Critical reviews in food science and nutrition,59(11), 1816–1828.https://doi.org/10.1080/10408398.2018.1430019
Tran, P., & Tran, T. (2021). Blueberry Supplementation in Neuronal Health and Protective Technologies for Efficient Delivery of Blueberry Anthocyanins.Biomolecules,11(1), 102.https://doi.org/10.3390/biom11010102
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.