● Supports blood sugar regulation, healthy blood pressure, and cardiovascular/immune health (84, 85, 86).
● Reduces level of oxidative stress markers (inflammation markers), systolic blood pressure, and insulin resistance (84).
● Supplementation with ≥150 mg/day supports decrease in systolic blood pressure (84).
● Resveratrol significantly improves glucose control and insulin sensitivity in persons with diabetes
● Supports decreased cholesterol, LDL, and ApoB in type 2 diabetic patients (85).
● (350 mg/day) for six months was shown to reduce production of high amounts of inflammation markers such as IL-6, IL-10 and TNF (85).
Proper Use of This Supplement
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take one (1) veggie capsule twice a day. For best results take 20-30 min before a meal or as directed by your health care professional.
Our Formula Vs Other Formulas on the Market.
1. Uses third party independently tested ingredients that are made in the USA, GMP certified, and made in an FDA registered facility.
1. Source cheap ingredients from heavily polluted soils. Even “organic” supplements not third party tested have been removed by FDA due to high levels of heavy metals.
2. High quality resveratrol in a purified and efficaciously dosed formula
2. Uses cheap sources of resveratrol that contain high amounts of fillers and heavy metals.
Wahab, A., Gao, K., Jia, C., Zhang, F., Tian, G., Murtaza, G., & Chen, J. (2017). Significance of Resveratrol in Clinical Management of Chronic Diseases.Molecules (Basel, Switzerland), 22(8), 1329. https://doi.org/10.3390/molecules22081329
Liu, K., Zhou, R., Wang, B., & Mi, M. T. (2014). Effect of resveratrol on glucose control and insulin sensitivity: a meta-analysis of 11 randomized controlled trials.The American journal of clinical nutrition, 99(6), 1510–1519. https://doi.org/10.3945/ajcn.113.082024
Tomé-Carneiro, J., Gonzálvez, M., Larrosa, M., García-Almagro, F. J., Avilés-Plaza, F., Parra, S., Yáñez-Gascón, M. J., Ruiz-Ros, J. A., García-Conesa, M. T., Tomás-Barberán, F. A., & Espín, J. C. (2012). Consumption of a grape extract supplement containing resveratrol decreases oxidized LDL and ApoB in patients undergoing primary prevention of cardiovascular disease: a triple-blind, 6-month follow-up, placebo-controlled, randomized trial.Molecular nutrition & food research, 56(5), 810–821. https://doi.org/10.1002/mnfr.201100673
CAUTION: Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.